Q. What types (grades) of vinyl do you use?

A. Signature Streetscapes offers a high quality “High Intensity Prismatic” reflective vinyl that will meet all local and federal standards. We also have the ability to use 3M Diamond Grade along with a variety of other reflective vinyl options upon request. Call us for a quote if you require a vinyl type other than what is shown in our catalog.